Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gossip Girl - Season 4 Episode 1 - 'Belles de Jour'


After Season 3's Finale, I felt like I was counting down the days for Season 4 to start.  I will try not to spoil it for those who have not seen the ending to Season 3, but oh my gosh... how intense was it?  I swear my heart had not raced like that for a very long time.  I wasn't at the edge of my seat... I couldn't even sit down!

I used to not be into the show because I had no idea what it was about, but sometime in early 2009, I started watching the show online (out of boredom) and I was hooked.  Whoever the director is, they do a wonderful job of keeping the audience hooked.  Much kudos!

SO... Season 4 finally started the other night (Mondays at 9pm on the CW for those who didn't know).  I was waiting months and months for it to start again, so you better believe that I cleared my schedule for it.

I should have re-watched Season 3 because I was somewhat lost and confused.  So was it Chuck's body that washed up on shore or was it someone else that they mistook as Chuck?  I know that he messed up (big time), but why the double life?  Over a girl?  She's not even all that cute... Blair is much more beautiful and he'd better do anything and everything to get her back.  Blair is too funny... I adore her so much... even when she can be a total biatch at times.  She has a big heart... at least I think so.

And GOSSIP GIRL cannot be revealed that early on, can she?  Its just to throw us (the audience) off.  The girl is probably obsessed with Gossip Girl, but that cannot be her.  Mark my words!  I cannot wait until Monday.  :)

For those who have been following up and actually saw it, what do you think?
If you are not caught up, don't click on the comments... haha!

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment